Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Independent Teabaggers

I really do enjoy watching our political system writhe and squirm like some sickly beetle grub. There are so many interesting characters to follow but one thing that goes across all party lines is the political theater that is performed when anything tries to get done. It's exquisite! It no longer becomes a case of representatives speaking for their people but more like representatives speaking for the people they want to listen to. Self serving phrases like "the American people want..." drive me up the wall. My favorite thing to watch is the utter hypocrisy these people spew and the lies they try to get away with. It's like watching a 4 year old with jelly all over his mouth holding an empty jar saying he didn't eat the jelly. "I didn't eat it." "I saw you eat it." "No you didn't." "Yes, I did." "It wasn't me." Then again maybe it's just early training for a career in politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment