Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

SECRET ASIAN MAN BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDERS!

OK everyone, I've been talking about this for a few weeks now but now it's finally become a reality. Secret Asian Man: The Daily Days is now available for pre-orders at Amazon. This 232 page book collects every strip I did while I was syndicated through United Media. I'm very excited to finally have a collection out there just in time for (the tail end of) Black Friday!

This is a self published book which means I'm paying for the whole print run out of pocket. So if you are a fan of SAM or know someone who might enjoy it please order your copy and help support the strip.

I'll also be making the book available for purchase directly from secretasianman.com (credit card orders via PayPal) once I get the physical copies in my hands. Thanks everyone and spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment