Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Site face lift

You may or may not have noticed that updates have been pretty slow over at secretasianman.com. Once I started this blog site I've found it 100x easier to update on the go and share through social media. So because I don't have enough to do in my life I'm starting to finally change it over to more of a welcome type page with strips, archives, character bios, FAQs, merch, info for retailers...etc so people who have just heard about the strip can learn more. So far I've gone live with a new splash page. The rest if the site will follow that general look. Take a peek!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I like the splash page, you can always add an index.html page to your ftp so that it skims the blog and let's you use the blogging platform for your bigger needs. :) Happy building!

    ReplyDelete