Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

FREE SHIPPING DAY!

In honor of this ancient capitalist tradition, starting tonight at midnight, all orders for Daily Days and/or original artwork will receive free shipping! And I am actually going to offer this deal through the weekend until midnight of Sunday 12/19. The only catch is this offer is only good for shipping in the U.S. I am down to my last boxes of Daily Days so if you haven't already bought one, this will be one of the final chances.

I realize I haven't posted any new artwork in ages but plan to get some up for the weekend now that I can access my site again.

2 comments:

  1. well, i just registered for PayPal so if you have any original artwork that's signed, i'd love to buy some to support ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed I do. I'm planning on refreshing the inventory tonight at http://www.secretasianman.com/artsale.htm

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete